Water and Wastewater Design
Lenecon undertake a wide range of water and wastewater consultancy services including:
- detailed design of water and sewer reticulation (gravity and pressure).
- network and capacity analyses.
- design of water and sewer services for remote infrastructure.
- industrial water and wastewater design.
- effluent irrigation modelling using MEDLI.
Lenecon is accredited with the Brisbane City Council to undertake design and self-certification of minor water and sewer works. We also undertake designs of major works and refurbishments and have significant capacity in remote application designs built on top of our experience in South Africa.
- Australia Pacific LNG Project - undertake design and 'as constructed' drawings of horizontal drill service crossings of water HDPE pipelines.
- Wat Thai Buddhist Temple, Forestdale - upgrade design of an on site sewage treatment and treated effluent disposal system with integration into the landscape design.
- Remote workers camp potable water and sewer systems including supporting documentation for approvals, system concept design, detailed design, construction supervision and documentation for operation and maintenance handover.
- Loganlea Road, Meadowbrook - sewer load analysis of proposed 264 unit and 800m2 retail development to assess impact on existing infrastructure.
- Thornhill Indigenous Training Facility, Central Queensland - concept water and sewer design including MEDLI modelling to support a Development Application for the expansion of an indigenous training facility located 100km north west of Bundaberg.
- Collingwood Drive DN450 PE Trunk Water Main Design - detailed design of Queensland Urban Utilities major water main as part of road reconstruction works in Collingwood Park.