Lenecon has extensive experience in stormwater management, and can offer our clients the benefit of this experience for effective design solutions. We can undertake stormwater design for developments that ensure compliance to quantity and quality requirements. We work with our clients to incorporate design concepts such as Water Sensitive Urban Designs and Integrated Water Cycle Management throughout project development. Modelling tools and guidelines we utilise for this design include MUSIC (Modelling for Urban Stormwater Improvement Conceptualisation), QUDM (Queensland Urban Drainage Manual), Water by Design Deemed to Comply Solutions - South East Queensland, Healthy Waterways Water Sensitive Urban Design and DRAINS.
- Brittains Road, Bellbird Park - stormwater management plan to support a Development Application for 14 lot residential subdivision in the Ipswich City Council area.
- St Pauls Uniting Soccer Club, Mansfield - deemed to comply stormwater quality solution for a new sporting club facilities.
- Uwin Road, Redland Bay - MUSIC modelling for the design of a stormwater quality treatment system for a 9 lot residential subdivision.
- Wat Thai Buddhist Temple, Forestdale - development of a stormwater management system for integration into proposed landscaping and temple expansion.
- Dulux Paint Factory, Rocklea - assessment of stormwater quality system to ensure compliance of flood improvement upgrades.