Lenecon also undertake flood studies, overland flow assessments, flood risk management, open channel and river hydraulics. We use rainfall runoff routing model RORB and open channel hydraulics model HEC-RAS to determine potential flooding and design of flood mitigation for a range of developments. In design we strive to integrate cost effective and practical flood protection solutions while protecting our clients from future liability.
- Overland Flow Assessments - calculation of localised stormwater flooding depths in order to determine minimum floor levels of a number of developments in Brisbane and Ipswich.
- Tubber Street, Beaudesert - assessment of existing creek flooding and earthworks design to increase development opportunity.
- Thiesfield St, Fig Tree Pocket - assessment of flooding in a waterway corridor for a residential renovation.
- Collinsville Workers Accommodation Facility - modelling of 100 year flood levels in local creek to determine earthworks required for 400 bed accomodation facility.
- Dulux Paint Factory, Rocklea - flood risk management plan for an industrial site significantly affected by the 2011 flooding of the Brisbane River.